Below are a list of ten points to use against Al Gore and his minions should you find yourself debating the validity of of the concept of Global Warming. Caution: Do not use around anyone allergic to the truth.
1. There has not been an increase in global temperatures since 1998.
2. Global warming isn't really global. In the past century there has been no recorded increase in the temperatures in the Southern Hemisphere.
3. Antarctica was warmer in the 1930's than it is today.
4. The period from 1300 to 1500-known as the Midieval Warming-had higher average temperatures than today.
5. Weather stations at the South Pole show a cooling trend.
6.Contrary to claims made by Al Gore, the polar bear population is increasing, and at its highest numbers in forty years.
7. 550million years ago, CO2 levels were 18 times higher than today. During the Jurassic period, they were 9 times higher.
8. Al Gore is correct when he states there is a correlation between increased warming and increased CO2 levels, except he has it backwards. CO2 levels increase has a result of atmospheric warming, not the other way around.
9. While ice bodies are melting along the coast of Greenland, ice formations are actually growing inland.
10. The five hottest days on record in Chicago--with temperatures between 102 and 109--all ocurred prior to 1940.